I know it's 2017 and everyone's going full-steam ahead with their lives and resolutions this month. But I'm feeling nostalgic and also can't stop thinking about this story from Jezebel. So today, let's sail through time—back to yesteryear—and rehash your favorite products of 2016. Which ones made the cut past New Year's Eve and which ones got purged? (Am I the only one who spent Jan. 1 cleaning out the old and preparing for the new?)
I'll start. My kind of arbitrary best of 2016 off the top of my head:
- True Botanicals Clear Oil stopped my acne dead in its tracks.
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Beige because the color is chic and subtle, but you still glow to the max.
- May Lindstrom The Honey Mud for these reasons.
- Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation in Porcelain because it really is travel friendly.
- Oribe Gold Lust Dry Shampoo because I've had it for six months and it still hasn't run out.
OK, your turn...
Photo via ITG.
More of our faves: Have you perused ITG's first-ever beauty awards?