Instagram can take you anywhere. It can take you on perma-vacation with Karlie Kloss, it can take you down a deep hole of obscure Japanese nail artists... Or it can take you from tagging #ITGTopShelfie to writing about your favorite products on this very site to starring in a Glossier campaign all in the course of three months. If it sounds familiar, it's because you're probably aware of Cecilia Gorgon, recent #ITGTopShelfie feature and Glossier Boy Brow model. She's also a student at the University of Michigan, hailing from Detroit. Girl's got a lot going for her.
Anyway, we're wild about Cecilia—as were many of you—so we're bringing her back for another round; this time in a Get Ready With Me video. Now, in addition to product recommendations, you get live action brow brushing (a great tip: backcomb them first if you want more natural-looking volume), moisturizing, and flyaway taming. A very comprehensive routine that's worth your time. Hit play above to watch then click below to find out more about Cecilia's favorite products.
- Kiehl's Creme de Corps Body Butter
- Glossier Soothing Face Mist
- Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Milk Peel
- Glossier Super Bounce
- Dr. Jart+ Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream
- Missha Misa Gold Snow Radiance Eye Cream
- Davines Love Shampoo and Conditioner
- Devacurl No Poo
- Davines This Is An Invisible Serum
- Glossier Boy Brow in Black
- Glossier Haloscope in Moonstone
- RMS Lip2Cheek in Modest
- YSL Tint-In-Oil in No.4
- Diptyque L'Ombre dans l'Eau
Video edited by Coco Baudelle.