(For the shrimp)
-1 pound shrimp
-½ tablespoon olive oil
-generous squeeze of lemon (or lime)
-1 garlic clove, finely minced
-herb of choice (I used cilantro and basil)
-salt and pepper
(For the salsa)
-1/4 pineapple, cored and diced
-2 small Persian cucumbers, diced
-1 avocado, diced
-2 teaspoons olive oil
-1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
-1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar (can substitute lime juice)
-salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400º F.
2. In a bowl, combine shrimp with olive oil, lemon, garlic, cilantro, basil, salt and pepper to marinate. Pop mixture in the fridge.
3. While shrimp is marinating, prepare the pineapple salsa by combining all the ingredients in a bowl.
4. Once the salsa is prepared, place the shrimp on a sheet pan. Roast for 8 - 10 minutes, just until pink and cooked through. Flip the shrimp over after about 4 minutes.
5. Serve on top of greens, and add any other veggie you wish. This dish is also perfect cold the next day.