Congrats on the vacation! Andreea's got you covered as far as clothing, so here's an easy beauty packing list so you can put the #nofilter hashtag to good use. Or, you know, look amazing while doing everything besides being on your phone. Vacations, you guys—enjoy them.
- First procure a good dopp kit —To organize and protect all your stuff.
- Powder or blotting papers —Regular foundation may be too liquid for heat and humidity of the beach, but on the 13,822th day, God made powder foundation, and beach goers rejoiced.
- A bright lip color —As an accent for going out at night. It can also multitask as blush or patted on with your fingertip as a daytime lip sheer, too.
- Cleansing wipes —Your regular face wash might not get through TSA, but towelettes are invulnerable to the three-ounce rule. Plus, wipes are good for everything from removing makeup to giving yourself a quick all-over clean up after a couple of hours walking around outside in the heat.
- Tinted moisturizer with sunscreen —It hydrates, it protects, and it gives you a glow. Put it on as a base, let it dry, and then dust powder on top for a “finished' look.
- Waterproof eye makeup —If you're going to wear mascara or eyeliner, make sure they're not going to float away in the ocean. A hard eyeliner pencil like Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes lasts in the heat especially well.
Got a 7, 8, or 9? Let's discuss below.