WOOHOO! ENTRY CONFIRMED!
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULE
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND REPRESENT THAT THEY SATISFY ALL OF THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN PARAGRAPH 1 BELOW.
1. Eligibility. This Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to registered users of Into The Gloss who are legal residents of one of the forty-eight contiguous U.S. states (excluding Rhode Island) or the District of Columbia and are 18 years of age or older. If you are not a resident of these areas, you are not eligible to win a prize. Officers, directors, and employees of (a) the Sponsor, Tatcha Cosmetics (“Promotional Partner”), or any other party having responsibility for the development or administration of this Sweepstakes (b) Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (collectively, the “Social Media Sites”) and (c) the immediate family members (e.g., parents, children, siblings, spouse) and household members, whether or not related, of the foregoing, are prohibited from entering the Sweepstakes. Any violation of the Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor has no obligation to notify violators of their disqualification.
2. Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes Period begins April 2nd, 2014 at 12:00am ET and ends April 25th, 2014 at 12:00am ET (the “Grand Prize Deadline”). All entries must be received by the Grand Prize Deadline to be eligible for a chance to win the Grand Prize.
Note: All times are U.S. Eastern Time and are approximate.
3. How to Enter the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection & Notification. Winners will be randomly selected by Sponsor on or about April 30th, 2014 from among all eligible entries received.
The winners will be announced on Sponsor’s Website, on Facebook and on Twitter within thirty (30) days following the end of the Sweepstakes Period (the “Decision Deadline”). Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Sponsor will attempt to contact each winner (“Selection Notification”) at the email address provided in the entrant information. Recipients of Selection Notifications must respond to the Selection Notification within seven (7) days from the date the Selection Notification has been sent. If a winner does not respond within that time, the winner forfeits all rights to the prize and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners must meet the eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes as described above. The Sponsor will determine whether each winner who has responded to the Selection Notification within the time allowed meets those requirements. Winners who do not meet the eligibility requirements for the Sweepstakes will be disqualified and alternate winners may be selected. All decisions of the judges regarding this Sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects.
In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
Three hundred (300) individual winners will each receive one (1) Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil, with a retail value of approximately forty-eight U.S. Dollars ($48). Retail value of total prizes available to be awarded is approximately nine thousand six hundred U.S. Dollars ($9,600).
No substitution of prizes is permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value. Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash. All prizes are awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). Promotional Partner will mail prizes via FedEx/UPS only, and prizes will only be shipped within the 48 contiguous U.S. states and D.C., and will not be shipped to PO Box or APO/FPOs.
Actual colors awarded will be selected by Promotional Partner in its sole discretion and may vary from photos used in print and in advertising, including the Sponsor’s Website.
6. Taxes. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, related to the acceptance and/or use of the prize, if any, are a winner’s sole responsibility.
7. Ownership and License. All entry materials (including Entries) become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s irrevocable and perpetual permission and consent, without further compensation or attribution, to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, print, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, perform, adapt, enhance, and display such Entry for any purpose, including but not limited to editorial, advertising, trade, commercial, and publicity purposes by the Sponsor, and/or others authorized by the Sponsor, in any and all media now in existence or hereinafter created, throughout the world, for the duration of the copyright in the Entry. The Sponsor, and/or others authorized by Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt, and modify the Entry. You agree to take, at Sponsor's expense, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by Sponsor to effect, perfect or confirm Sponsor's ownership rights as set forth above in this paragraph.
8. Release. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant releases Sponsor, Promotional Partner, each Social Media Site, and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers, and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
9. Use of Winner’s Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use winners’ name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, winners may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, address, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
10. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners may be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability.
11. Winners List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below:
Into The Gloss, Inc.
611 Broadway, Suite 807,
New York, New York 10012.
12. Consent and Indemnification. Entrants are solely responsible for their own actions and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, Promotional Partner, each of the Social Media Sites, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions and related companies, retailers and the respective officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, assigns and licensees of the foregoing entities from any liability for losses, damages or injuries arising in connection with their participation in the Sweepstakes or the award of a prize.
13. Disclaimer. Sponsor, Promotional Partner, all participating sponsors, each Social Media Site and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, retailers and advertising and promotion agencies and all of their respective directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies will not be responsible for entries that are lost, received after the Grand Prize Deadline, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at the Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere, will not be eligible for consideration in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Sweepstakes based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. RELEASED PARTIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE.
14. Disqualification. The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person that it determines has violated Sponsor’s terms of service, community-guidelines, or these Official Rules, tampered with the entry process, the integrity of the voting process, or the operation of the Sponsor’s Website. Use of bots or other automated process to enter Sweepstakes is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort.
15. Miscellaneous. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is not available to those residing in jurisdictions where such Sweepstakes are prohibited. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, without reference to its choice of law rules. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by binding arbitration under the auspices of JAMS (Judicial Arbitration and Medication Service). These Official Rules will bind all entrants, and their respective heirs, representatives, successors and permitted assigns. These Official Rules supersede any prior oral or written agreements relating to rules or procedures for the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules may be changed at any time, but only by the Sponsor and only by posting new rules on the Sponsor’ web sites. These Official Rules will not be construed to impose upon the Released Parties any obligations for any losses, debts or other obligations incurred by any participant.
16. Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Into The Gloss, Inc with its principal place of business at 611 Broadway, Suite 807, New York, New York 10012.