Congrats on the vacation! Andreea's got you covered as far as clothing, so here's an easy beauty packing list so you can put the #nofilter hashtag to good use. Or, you know, look amazing while doing everything besides being on your phone. Vacations, you guys—enjoy them.
1. First procure a good dopp kit—To organize and protect all your stuff.
2. Powder or blotting papers—Regular foundation may be too liquid for heat and humidity of the beach, but on the 13,822th day, God made powder foundation, and beach goers rejoiced.
3. A bright lip color—As an accent for going out at night. It can also multitask as blush or patted on with your fingertip as a daytime lip sheer, too.
4. Cleansing wipes—Your regular face wash might not get through TSA, but towelettes are invulnerable to the three-ounce rule. Plus, wipes are good for everything from removing makeup to giving yourself a quick all-over clean up after a couple of hours walking around outside in the heat.
5. Tinted moisturizer with sunscreen—It hydrates, it protects, and it gives you a glow. Put it on as a base, let it dry, and then dust powder on top for a "finished" look.
6. Waterproof eye makeup—If you're going to wear mascara or eyeliner, make sure they're not going to float away in the ocean. A hard eyeliner pencil like Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes lasts in the heat especially well.
Got a 7, 8, or 9? Let's discuss below.