If you've never read Naomi Campbell's autobiography (appropriately titled Naomi), then it's also possible you haven't experienced real joy. It's positively brimming with sass, quips, and even a delightful infographic or two. Also, you will learn so much about Naomi! Did you know, for instance, that:
1. She corresponds with Iman by fax, the most glamorous form of semi-telephonic exchange.
2. She enjoys milk and its many health benefits.
3. Peter Lindbergh's iconic Gauguin-inspired Harper's shoot was actually Naomi's idea.
4. The first person Naomi calls when something happens? Her mum.
5. She has a doll of herself, and that doll is wearing a peplum.
6. "Just thinking about keeping up with her" exhausts Christy Turlington. From this, we can only deduce that Naomi is She-Ra (Princess of Power).
7. She lists her phone number as "Not Applicable".
8. Underwear and microphones are her sworn enemies.
9. She generates a powerful force field. Isaac Mizrahi says that "The landscape gravitates to her, trees gravitate to her." So maybe don't wear magnetic jewelry around her.
10. She's "in charge of everything except her heart," according to Bono. #YouJustGotU2'd
Besides being full of quotes from fabulous people (Quincy Jones wrote the intro!), Naomi also pulls an entire portfolio's worth of outstanding work—Meisel, von Unwerth, Ritts, Klein—everybody's there. It's a '90s supermodel photo party...and you're (kinda) invited.