-1 14 oz. can of artichoke hearts
-2 cups fresh spinach
-1 cup white beans, drained and rinsed
-1/2 cup unsweetened, unflavored almond milk
-1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
-generous squeeze of lemon
-1/2 tsp garlic salt, start with less and add to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. Place the white beans and almond milk in your food processor or high-speed blender and blend until creamy.
3. Add the artichoke hearts and spinach and blend until they are incorporated but still chunky.
4. Stir in the lemon, red pepper flakes, and garlic salt.
5. Spoon the mixture into a baking dish and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the top is starting to bubble and the dip is warmed through.
6. Serve with veggies and crackers (I like Mary’s Gone Crackers).
Lily Kunin is the voice behind the NYC-based food blog Clean Food Dirty City. Inspired by the chefs in her family as well as her friends who are looking for easy recipes, her mission is to create food that is simple, clean, and flavorful. Follow her blog on Instagram @cleanfooddirtycity.